Hoppr is your software supply-chain (SBOM) utility kit. Using a simple plugin architecture, Hoppr can collect, process, and bundle your digital assets to streamline transfers from one production environment to another - especially useful for airgap scenarios.
With Data being the new Oil, the entire industry has seen that there's a rapidly-expanding collection of new possibilities when using the Hoppr tool.
A few of the many possibilities:
- Collect, bundle, and deploy artifacts as defined by a manifest and collection of BOMs.
- Release products to be consumed by other teams through a manifest.
- Extend to provide further information on the contents of the transfer.
Package:: Framework to collect digital assets and build dependencies for consolidated packaging
Verify:: Secure Software Supply Chain Management of these dependencies
Transfer:: Abstract the transfer method across environment boundaries
Delivery:: Consolidated packages delivered to target location
- Standardized workflow
- Infinitely extendable with plugins
- Batteries-included for core plugins (collect, process, bundle)
Install Hoppr from PyPI.
$ pip install hoppr ---> 100% hopctl --help
Learn more about contributing with our contribution recommendations.
Hoppr is MIT Licensed.